Best CPA Review Course

Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Just wondering, what CPA review course do you guy recommend, because I am told all kind of review course are great but they cant explain why?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I used the Becker course years ago. I didn't study as much as I should have, so I failed the one part I took by 2 points. If I would have studied a little harder, I would have passed with no problem. I thought this prep material was excellent. The recorded lectures were very well done. However, my last employer paid for the material. Now that I will have to pay this time around, I started looking at other options, since Becker is by far the most expensive. I think I am going to go with Wiley, although Roger also received very high reviews.

I suggest you google "best CPA exam prep course", and take a look at the reviews. The reviews break down each study course, and show the strengths of each one. This way, you can choose what works best for you. For example, some courses have better lectures, if you learn better through visual and audio (like myself).

Counterofbeans

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
You're likely splitting hairs...

At the end of the day, it's 95% how much time you put into it. I believe even a take-home course (say, Wiley) would be extremely effective if simply enough time was put into it.

What makes the CPA exam so difficult isn't how hard the individual questions are, it's the sheer mass of material that you need to review.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have Roger CPA Review.

Roger’s lectures are really good, he is funny, engaging, fills the lectures with funny stories and examples from his career… Really enjoyable to watch. I truly believe he has the best CPA review course out there. Try the free trial, watch a few lectures, solve a few MCQs and see if you like it!

Some of the features I really like:

Smartpath- it tracks your progress by comparing your results to students who have already passed the exam. You use it to see what areas you need to focus more on. As far as I know, no other review course has anything like it.

Study hub- data base of questions submitted by students for specific questions which Roger’s team answer in detail. It’s really helpful if you get stuck on a question and don’t know what to do.

The mobile app- You can pass all the CPA exams by using only your phone if you wanted to. You can find everything they offer on their web platform on their mobile app as well. I really think Roger has one of the best mobile apps in the market.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I like UWorld Roger CPA Review. Roger's personality is great, and makes the lectures so much less boring. Also, the app is great for when you are on-the-go. The package I purchased comes with books that go along with the lectures.

Ask a Question