USA Changing Ownership of SMLLC from Natural Person to Corporation

Oct 29, 2023
Reaction score
United States
I have a single-member LLC (TSC LLC) owned soley by myself as a natural person.
I want to form a Wyoming Corporation, also owned soley by myself, and transfer ownership of TSC LLC to the Corporation.

So instead of TSC being owned by myself, it would be owned soley by a Wyoming Corporation which I own.


Do I need to inform the IRS of this change now, or do I wait till the related tax returns are filed? (In this case, Schedule C and 1120).

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question