Australia CRM / Workflow software

Reaction score
Country
Australia
We're currently looking at upgrading our software for growth. I really want to cover off on several issues and I keep getting pulled between workflow management software and a CRM. It should be an online software as we deal primarily with Xero, Quickbooks online, Myob, etc. It needs to simplify communications with clients, provide a client database, and help with workflow to make sure nothing gets missed.

1. Needs email integration - when an email comes in it should be able to be allocated to a team member to follow up.
2. Jobs / tasks should be easily created and allocated around the team / automatic repeating tasks
3. Time tracking
4. I would expect tags on clients so that I can create a task based on the tag (ie sort by all business clients, all companies, etc and set up a task to call up and discuss a change with them)
5. I would expect that I can sort by tag and send an email to all clients with a particular tag at once (ie legislative changes for trusts)
6. all client interactions should be chronologically visible in one place (phone calls, emails, notes etc)

So far I've looked at Jetpack, Aero, Zoho, Workflowmax, Xero Practice manager... They all seem to be lacking on key elements. If you use one of them and have found something to fill the gap, or none of them but you have something that works please let me know!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I haven't seen any software that does everything you're looking for. It looks like this would be a great piece of software for someone to develop.

Steve-LevelUp

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Sounds like Salesforce would be your best bet. It can be highly customize, but it can be quite expensive.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We're currently looking at upgrading our software for growth. I really want to cover off on several issues and I keep getting pulled between workflow management software and a CRM. It should be an online software as we deal primarily with Xero, Quickbooks online, Myob, etc. It needs to simplify communications with clients, provide a client database, and help with workflow to make sure nothing gets missed.

1. Needs email integration - when an email comes in it should be able to be allocated to a team member to follow up.
2. Jobs / tasks should be easily created and allocated around the team / automatic repeating tasks
3. Time tracking
4. I would expect tags on clients so that I can create a task based on the tag (ie sort by all business clients, all companies, etc and set up a task to call up and discuss a change with them)
5. I would expect that I can sort by tag and send an email to all clients with a particular tag at once (ie legislative changes for trusts)
6. all client interactions should be chronologically visible in one place (phone calls, emails, notes etc)

So far I've looked at Jetpack, Aero, Zoho, Workflowmax, Xero Practice manager... They all seem to be lacking on key elements. If you use one of them and have found something to fill the gap, or none of them but you have something that works please let me know!
Slightly late!! (Almost a year) but have you heard of AccountancyManager?

It has every feature you describe above and more. We offer 30-day free trials if you'd like to sign up and see exactly how it works.

Unfortunately, it hasn't been optimised for the US or AUS market as it stands.

Any questions, feel free to get in touch!

Thanks,
Ash

Ask a Question