USA What software or CRM are good

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello! I am looking for a software that I can manage my contacts and documents in. I am looking for something I can put all of my clients information in with easy tabs such as notes, recent meetings and attaching documents. Any thoughts? I looked into Zoho and Sugar CRM, but they seem to be more sales oriented than managing contacts and data.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello! I am looking for a software that I can manage my contacts and documents in. I am looking for something I can put all of my clients information in with easy tabs such as notes, recent meetings and attaching documents. Any thoughts? I looked into Zoho and Sugar CRM, but they seem to be more sales oriented than managing contacts and data.

Any help would be appreciated.
I use a spreadsheet for this, but that's because I get lost in the features of fancy software and seem to spend more time trying to figure out the software than I do on trying to get work done.

Reaction score
Country
United States
ContactOffice is a good choice if you have more contact to play with. It really helps to manage emails, contacts, meetings, documents, tasks etc. from a single dashboard.

Ask a Question