USA looking for a software (SAAS) or something like a CRM

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello guys, I have a company that provides the service of forming businesses in Florida and we have begun to have a very large volume of clients that makes manual work pretty inconvenient and hard to manage. I'm looking for a software (SAAS) or something like a CRM that allows me to create and organize a high volume of formed businesses (accounts) at a fixed monthly cost. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Hello guys, I have a company that provides the service of forming businesses in Florida and we have begun to have a very large volume of clients that makes manual work pretty inconvenient and hard to manage. I'm looking for a software (SAAS) or something like a CRM that allows me to create and organize a high volume of formed businesses (accounts) at a fixed monthly cost. Any ideas?
Old topic but was just wondering did you find solution that suits your needs?

Reaction score
Country
United States
He's looking for client management software. While certainly all questions relating to software within the law are welcome, that the question isn't related to accounting software might explain for the lack of response. Just an FYI that typing client management software into a search engine produces a voluminous amount of rankings and opinions of available options.

Ask a Question