USA Financial Statement Analysis

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

I need help analyzing financial statements from the perspective of lending. I need help understanding the difference between internal and external debt. What line items on the Consolidated Financial Statement represent external debt? What line items on the consolidated Financial statements represent internal debt? What does changes in debt to tangible net worth ratio imply? What does changes in debt to ebitda ratio imply? Please advise or guide me to online help regarding the above concerns.

Regards,

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello!

Are you looking for a specific guidance for a specific financial statements you are working for or you need this guidance in general?

Interpreting your question, it looks like more on understanding the clarity between Inter Company Account Balances and external liabilities.

You can drop me an email at [email address removed] and we can take it from there depending on what you are looking for?

Generally internal liabilities are found under the heading of Inter Company Accounts and those are not included in Accounts Payable (creditors' Balances) Thus, if you are looking at Accounts Payable(Vendor/creditors Aging Report), that is all external liabilities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question