USA HELP i had two accountants that were supposed to get back to me for final project. they did not. i need any accountant to answer these questions

Reaction score
Country
United States
If you are uncomfortable answering these by post PLEASE message me directly. i will give you my email. due date is in 15hours PLEASE HELP

Position or Title

Please provide a brief description that describes the company.

Do you know if your organization uses cash-based accounting or accrual accounting? If they use accrual accounting, what are the largest and most important accruals?

In my course, I have been learning about the importance of being able to rely on financial data. What procedures do you/we have in place to ensure the financial information being used is accurate?

I’ve seen adjusting entries in my course. What are the most common and important adjusting entries at the end of each reporting period? If you use cash basis accounting, what are the largest and most important expenditures that provide long-term benefits? What are the largest and most important cash inflows that are known well before payment occurs?

Do you prepare a direct or indirect cash flow statement? Who uses the data in these cash flow statements, and how do they use it?

What cash inflows and outflows are fairly similar year over year Which ones change greatly from one year to the next?

In my course, I am learning to better understand the accounting process so I can be more effective at my position. What do you suggest for me to better utilize and grow this knowledge foundation I am building?

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am a student also so don't take my answer seriously.
I think an organization should use accrual base accounting.and the most important accrual for them is revenue.
And for reliance on data you have to know the source from where it originated .is it reliable or not? Financial data if audited is credible and reliable.
Nowadays indirect cashflows statement are being made as they are easier to make.
I need to revise my cashflow statement concept so can't answer your cashflow questions.

Last edited:

Ask a Question