Hey can somebody help me in my new business

Reaction score
Country
India
Hello friends, i just started a ecommerce business i need to track my sale return and stock in excel to keep track of profit and loss cz i am selling offline too.. can somebody help me in improvising my excel by telling what else column/sheets needs to added for generating good reports to improvise my business which help me choosing the right products..

1. Pirchase sheet: product id, product name, date of purchase, quantity, price per unit

2. Sale sheet: product id, product name, date of sale,quantity, source of sale(offline/online), sold price, return(Y/N), return Adjustment,

3. Stock sheet: productid, product name, total quantity, quantity avaible, total stock value, total sold value

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
To enhance your Excel tracking, consider adding an "Expense" sheet for recording other business costs like shipping, packaging, and miscellaneous expenses.

Additionally, create a "Profit and Loss" sheet summarizing income, expenses, and net profit.

This comprehensive setup will provide a clearer picture of your business performance and aid in strategic decision-making.

Best of luck!

Ask a Question