USA How do I declare this on my taxes?

Nov 3, 2016
Reaction score
United States
I am currently unemployed. I have my own IRA that I manage.

I recently received a 1099 contractor paycheck for a job I did. This money was given to me without being taxed.

I would like to deposit it directly into my IRA tax free. However it was given to me under an employee ID number and is not linked to my SSN.

I don't know how this will affect me when I file my 2016 taxes. Any advice/input is very welcome. Thank you.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question