USA How to learn bookkeeping

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone. I want to increase my bookkeeping skill. I want to know what should be placed where, petty cash, and payroll best practices. What books can I get and read to help me?

Ad

Advertisements

Fidget

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure youtube will be awash with tutorials on bookkeeping skills, so you could have a look on there.

Reaction score
Country
India
Get your accounting basics and principles right, hop on to an online course if needed, some internship/work experience and you'd be good to go!

Reaction score
Country
United States
If you are really looking forward to learning bookkeeping then I think YouTube and Google will be enough for you but if you are looking forward to making a career in it then you should definitely go with proper certification. But it doesn’t matter whether you learn from YouTube or Google, you must use cloud accounting for bookkeeping.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United States
There are many ways to learn Bookkeeping, for example, Youtube, Udemy, blogs, and Facebook Groups and online paid courses. I don't suggest you go online for paid courses when freeways are available.

I suggest you join Facebook Groups like 5 Minute Bookkeeping by Veronica Wasek. She is a QuickBooks online trainer. Here tutorials are available on Youtube, Facebook Group, and on is website 5mb Academy.

Ask a Question