I’m reaching out because I'm working on a class project regarding being a staff accountant. I’d love to learn more about your experience. I’m sure you’re busy, so even 20 minutes would be appreciated.
- What does your typical day look like?
- What did you find most surprising about this job?
- How has your work changed over your career?
- What is a typical starting salary?
- What do you recommend to those looking to enter the field?
- Is your job anything like what you expected?
- How are the promotion prospects here?
- Do you genuinely feel that your college education adequately prepared you for your position?
- What benefits are provided?