USA Job Hunting

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello guys,
I am a student and watching and reading your threads I decided to sign up to ask for some advice. I am currently a senior in college but my age is not as young as most of seniors.Pretty much I am new in this country and have been trying really hard to land an interview or a job in NYC. Even though they say there are a lot of jobs and opportunities is not as easy as many believe.
I have been trying for almost 4 months to find a job but have been really unlucky. I was doing a construction job before but as my graduation date was approaching I decided to change careers. It has been pretty hard for me to find anything accounting related.
Right now I am wondering is a CPA license even worth it.
Thank you and sorry for the long thread

Reaction score
Country
India
Initial job friction (as soon as you graduate) is quite common in any of the countries. I would suggest you to consistently apply for more companies. Work on your references and it should help you well. All the best!

Ask a Question