LLP in UK doing business in EU needs accountant!

Reaction score
We are a new LLP firm which just registered in UK and we are looking for a smaller, but capable accounting firm, who could consult us and give us strategy when it comes down to our investments and future opportunities as well as to do our taxing, book keeping etc.
We are looking for something affordable as there are many big firms who charge arm and a leg for their services, but not necessarily bring results for us at the end...
Does anyone know any good accountant in greater London area? Anyhing helps!

Lost Canadian:))

Reaction score
I am a part qualified accountant who knows for one that financial records are prepared in compliance with either a government authority or procedure within the company and then relayed to a chartered accountant for his/her signature for true and fair view of the financial statement after an audit is carried out in the extent and ramification depends what the auditors might find in the financial statement. The paramount issue why financial accounting is important to any company right now is because of the tight scrutiny by Custom & Inland Revenue.:D

My post university days actually prepared me for the eventualities of how to rally round making sound business investment. I have also worked in Europe's largest financial centre, London, for about ten years and know what it takes to make reasonable investment with inclusion of feasibility studies to administer a good investment for number of years. Profits from one market are not met to last forever but keep an eye open for better opportunities could quite useful.:D

Reaction score
Please email me on (e-mail address removed) and maybe I might be able to assist. Thanks!

Ask a Question