Looking for Partner of UK or HK CPA who can cooperate on Tax Consulting for Japanese

Nov 25, 2017
Reaction score
I am from Japan and live in Hong Kong for 4 years.
I am doing own business such as Financial business, Business consulting, focus on Japan and China Market.

Currently, I (including my partner in Japan ) am planing to start up the Tax Saving Consulting for Japanese (the high-income class and Company Owner) who bear high Tax cost in Japan.

Since the control of tax accountant by Japan Tax Agency became tighter, almost Tax Accountants do not try to provide effective tax saving advice to Clients.
That is why I want to provide them the tax saving consulting service from Hong Kong through the cooperating with Hong Kong Accountant.

If you have this business or plan to get opportunities, please contact me soon.


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question