USA Physical address of business to use to generate EIN with IRS

Feb 2, 2022
Reaction score
United States
I have setup a C Corp in US and am in the process of getting an EIN. My business will be operating in another country under a subsidiary and all the employees will also be there. Now when I have to fill in the physical address of the business do I need to provide an address in the other country or do I put the registered office address that I have for the C-Corp or my home address..which is fine as the mailing address but is not the business physical address? Any guidance on this is appreciated.


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question