USA Software Suggestions

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone have any suggestions on accounting software with payroll? I currently have Sage and it is getting too costly to keep up with the service.

smallbushelp

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
My personal preference is QuickBooks. I've been using it for approximately 20 years. It's great for small to medium sized businesses. The basic modules are pretty easy to learn especially if you have some bookkeeping or accounting training. They offer several levels of payroll support depending on how many employees you have and how much work you want to do.

Reaction score
Country
United States
QuickBooks with payroll is a good and affordable option that would help you in accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, taxes, expense tracking and much more together in one place.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Which Sage product are you using? There's a few options out there that can ease the transition.

Reaction score
Country
India
These are some recommend accounting practices to help you use free accounting software more effectively.
It's a lot easier when you've seen something demonstrated. The common and important tasks such as the bank reconciliation have videos to demonstrate how they are done. It's free so why not set up a test organisation in addition to the real one. That way you can try out things and practice with out messing up in the real one. whilst every mistake can be corrected it's good to know you don't have to fix the mistakes.

Ask a Question