Accounting degree transfer from Egypt to The USA

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
I am an American/Egyptian currently going to University in Egypt (it is much cheaper). Of course I am majoring in Accounting this year (gonna start 3rd year of college) .
I just wanted to know if I will be able to use my degree once I move to America and weather or not I could ever be CPA eligible someday?
My average GPA here is 3.72 if that is important.

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
New York, for example, has a list of schools that it will accept as a qualifying education. You should start your inquiry with your present school and see what they say then see if you can verify that.

Reaction score
Country
India
Given that you have an accounting degree, as long as you have the 120 educational credits, I see no problem why you shouldn't be able to register with any of the 55 State Boards to test for your CPA exams. You'll need an additional 30 credits for the License to practice. I suggest you get your marks cards evaluated by educational marks evaluators like the NIES or WES in the US to understand what your credits are.

Ask a Question