Advice on studying for a qualification

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been working in accounts for a fashion company for nearly 2 years. I'm getting to the point where I feel like I really should be looking at a qualification to further my career.

My boss thinks I may be able to get funding from work for the cost of the exam fees. However I am concerned that I will not be able to afford the extras that are needed.

I would like some advice on whether it would be a necessity to attend college when studying for an ACCA or CIMA, if so how much it is likely to cost as well as any materials needed for the course.

I would also like to know roughly how much time a week is needed for studying as I do not have much time at home.

If there are any other costs or factors that I have missed it would be hugely appreciated if you could advise me on those as well. I realise that this differs from person to person but if I would just like a rough idea from what you could tell me so I know where to start.

All help much appreciated.

Perry

Ask a Question