USA Client Bills Portal

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd like to help my client with an easy way for them to pass their bills and invoices over to me. We work together virtually and use Quickbooks Online, but that is not an option for them...too complicated! They would prefer something where they could either snap a pic with their phone or forward an invoice (that goes to their email).

Anyhow, just wanted to open the discussion on how folks are organizing their online workspaces. We're considering potentially Google Drive or Microsoft online office. We're very open to clean easy systems for many different types of people to collaborate online. (I'm a bit rusty on this)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Stephanie - Have you looked into programs that allow vendors/trade partners to bill through a portal? My company currently uses Textura by Oracle and working on a system called Procore. The basic steps are you open a "draw" and invite the client to bill. The client will bill and you will approve the invoice. When it comes time to pay the client, you click a button and they are paid ACH. There is a small fee but well worth it.

Ask a Question