USA GL Account/Payables?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am trying to wrap up year end so that I can get some accounts reconciled. However, one of our accounts which is very large and will need to be distributed amongst specific jobs after I get final numbers reconciled, needs booked.

Which GL account should this number be booked to so that it is identifiable for distribution later?

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
If you are unsure of what is in the account, you can temporarily move the balance to "Suspense Assets" or "Suspense Liabilities" for later analysis. As you know, you will then need to quickly identify what is in that account and clear it out to the correct accounts before you can create accurate financial statements.

Reaction score
Country
United States
If you are unsure of what is in the account, you can temporarily move the balance to "Suspense Assets" or "Suspense Liabilities" for later analysis. As you know, you will then need to quickly identify what is in that account and clear it out to the correct accounts before you can create accurate financial statements.
Thank you... My brain is in such a fog, I can't believe I didn't think of this. I usually overthink things! Much appreciated.

Ask a Question