Looking for seasonally employed tax preparers for a research study

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone!

I am a doctoral student at the University of Oregon and I'm trying to get in contact with people who work as tax preparers during tax season and work other jobs off season. We—I am working with several faculty members on this project—want to understand the unique experiences of people with multiple and possibly very different work arrangements. We are interested in understanding the characteristics of these jobs and their impact on emotions, attitudes, and behaviors.

The study will involve completing 3 short (about 15 minutes each) surveys about two weeks apart each. Our participants must also be willing to ask a coworker at one of their jobs to participate in one short study on their behalf. We reward participants and their co-workers with Amazon gift cards for their time and effort.

If you are interested in participating, please shoot me an email and I will provide you with more details: spychlau [at] uoregon [dot] edu

Thank you!

Ask a Question