USA Looking to get started

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys, how has everyone been? Great I hope. I'm new to the whole what's marketable and what's not but I really want to start a career in this field. However I have had a few hiccups so to speak in my educational path... I'm also aware that accounting clerk is the low man on the totem pole so to speak and given that Im just looking for experience to grow I'm willing to work said position.....however it seems nearly impossible to get that position were I live. Does anyone have any advice that could help?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Unfortunately I didn't complete under graduate school however I earned a little over 100 cr hrs. And I also completed a fundamentals course over the last year with the hope of finding a job that would send to school for more training... I have kept all my books and I attempt to study daily bc I want to prove I can do this.

Steve-LevelUp

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
The job market today is such that employers can easily filter by undergraduate degrees only and still have plenty of applicants. So, I recommend doing your best to complete your degree. Reputable universities are offering online/distance education programs that are equivalent to in person. Having this will at least let you have a chance of getting interviewed.

Ask a Question