UK Moving from Industry to Practice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been working in industry for about 5 years and recently been made redundant (officially due to Coronavirus) and have been for number of interviews and should have some offers coming up.

I also have an interview for a fairly large practice, now I have never worked in practice before and was approached by them rather than the other way round.

I'm fairly recently qualified and the pay for this role is basically the same as what I have been offered in industry (contrary to what I have heard).

I'm probably jumping the gun as not been offered yet, but this seems on balance the best role I have a chance for, taking into account security, size of company, salary, progression and location.

But what do I have to worry about moving from industry to practice? I have seen a lot about moving from practice to industry but not the other way around?

Ask a Question