UK Moving to sweden, whilst maintaining UK business, tax implications

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

In the next month I'm starting a subscription based website for the UK market. My company is a UK one and I am living and working here.

At the end of next year i'm moving to Sweden for a year or two, whilst maintaining my website operation remotely. Could anyone tell me what the tax implications are.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Hi there,

In the next month I'm starting a subscription based website for the UK market. My company is a UK one and I am living and working here.

At the end of next year i'm moving to Sweden for a year or two, whilst maintaining my website operation remotely. Could anyone tell me what the tax implications are.

Thanks in advance.

Peter
You said u r moving to Sweden temp. You need to give more info. If your; company is UK limited liability Co. it has no implication on your move to Sweden and it will continue to be liable for taxes on income it earns whether you are in UK or Sweden ! So you question is some what vague with very little info.

Ask a Question