What is the best accounting software for a business dealing with development loans &

Reaction score
I am working for a Developer and need accounting software that can deal with multiple development loans, as well as can calculate payroll & taxes. He doesn't think QuickBooks is good enough, but I've always liked it in the past....Does anyone know of anything else I might try?? Thanks!

Reaction score
I'm also a big fan of QuickBooks, and for 95% of us it's more than adequate. If you're really in need of more than Sage is probably your best bet. The only problem you'll have with Sage is oversight. I like QuickBooks precisely because I'm not an accountant. It's much more user-friendly. If your accounting has become so complex that you actually NEED Peachtree you may find you need to hire a second accounting professional just to keep an eye on your regular acccountant.

Reaction score
Have a look at TioLive. You can use it to deal with multiple loans, multi-taxes, etc and the accounting part is quite good.

Ask a Question