USA What jobs can you get by being only CPA eligible? No masters or no CPA exams passed

Reaction score
Country
United States
For our masters in accounting, we have to pass 1 or 2 parts of the CPA exam to get our degree. I did all my requirements (ethics, international etc.) but could not do the CPA well last semester. Now I am retaking the CPA exam class that I must get a B in to pass.

I studied my ass off for the CPA exam but could not pass any part whatsoever. My scores on the CPA exams are all around 50ism. I don't think I will be able to do it. If I don't pass around 2 parts my may (depending on how well I do on other CPA class assignments) then I fail the class.

I am kind of depressed right now. I spend 2 years on this masters and don't think that I can get the degree. Can you still get good jobs with just a bachelors in accounting and CPA eligibility?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes you can still get a good job, but your opportunity will be much better with have a CPA designation. Check out another71.com. They have a forum on there with individuals willing to offer advice on what worked for them. There is also a lot of inspirational stories that may help your motivation.

Ask a Question