USA Accountant to benefits manager

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am being a given an opportunity to transition into an hr-benefit manager role from accounting because I am a very social employee that cares apparently too much. has any other accountant or others done this?

right now, I'm kinda sad. I wanted to grow in accounting, but without effective communication and training and a toxic Controller, I wasn't doing as well as I should have. this is my first accounting job. I finished my bachelor's while being an accounting admin at this company. I just worry that even with this transition, it wont matter to the trust and opinions my colleagues and executive team have of me. I feel poisoned in whatever I do within this same company.

thanks!

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Based on your last sentence, I suggest you need to leave your company and get a fresh start in another acctg job.

Reaction score
Country
India
It'll be a cool role and learning for you. Based on your interest you can think about bagging the opportunity. All the best!

Ask a Question