USA Accounting Graduate School Tuiton

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good Afternoon,

I am recently a Business school graduate with a B.S.B.A. and I am highly interested in going to school to receive my Masters in Accounting. However, I fear that cost might be a hinderance to my pursuit. My question is: Is there anyone whom has simultaneously worked as an Accountant/Accounting Assistant, etc. for a higher level institution that provided them with either tuition assistance or waiver? If so, what school or if you know of any schools that allow this for graduate studies.

bklynboy

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lots of companies provide tuition assistance. School just needs to be accredited and field of study relevant to the company (cant take Philosophy but anything related to Finance is fair game). Generally you pay out of pocket and as long as you meet minimum attendance/grades they will reimburse you for some or all of the tuition. I am also seeing more companies provide new hires with student loan assistance to help recruit them as an additional perk.

The school is not participating in any of this - its between you and the employer. So first step is get a job with a firm that offers assistance and you will likely continue your studies at night/weekends. Otherwise if you want to just focus on studies you will need to pay or get a student loan to cover it.

Ask a Question