Accounting

Reaction score
Nowadays, a large number of people are learn the accounting, they think in their life that accounting is essential, just as human cannot lack of water and air. So do you think accounting is most important in our daily life?

Reaction score
We might not be aware of it but we are already doing accounting in our daily lives. By budgeting our daily expenses, we are practicing the science of accounting.

bklynboy

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Its a sad day when accounting is the most important thing in your life. I enjoy it but have other interests that are much higher. Lets be real its a job and can be rewarding but not essential.

Reaction score
Yes, I believe accounting is important in our everyday live. Simple buying something in the market is a simple accounting.

Reaction score
Sir,

I need help, I want to create a custom button in MS POS for SetCustomer option I need customer search by account number instead to customer id , can you help me, please; I have no access on Microsoft customer portal, I know about vb.net and C#.

Abid Ali

pk.linkedin.com/in/mianabid

Ask a Question