India Career in Finance - need guidance

Reaction score
Country
India
I have done MBA-INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS. I have worked in the IT field of software development and training for 10years after graduation. Now I want to switch over to finance field. Currently I am doing a Financial Modeling course. Can anyone please recommend next steps? How should I proceed to achieve my goal and starting afresh as a finance professional ?

AGH the CPA

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
what kind of finance professional? There are as many types as there are people just about!

in public accounting
Tax
Audit
Consulting

in private accounting
accountants handling
payroll
AP
AR
cost accounting

finance in general
CFO
analysts
certified financial planners

Reaction score
Country
India
Initially I would like to start with financial analyst profile, and close with something like CFO.
what kind of finance professional? There are as many types as there are people just about!

in public accounting
Tax
Audit
Consulting

in private accounting
accountants handling
payroll
AP
AR
cost accounting

finance in general
CFO
analysts
certified financial planners

Reaction score
Country
India
Finance is a big world to explore and you'd find ample opportunities to learn and discover. Keeping yourself competent and open to new learning opportunities is one of the ways that will work wonders for you. All the best with your career!

Ask a Question