India CPA exam study tips

Reaction score
Country
India
Here are some tips you could use to breeze through your CPA exams:

- Revision is the key. Every time you revise, you up to your chances of clearing the exams.
- Make use of the best training center, materials, and books.
- Solve more and more questions (MCQs and Simulations)
- Get behind the concepts
- Use annotations, mnemonics, short notes, etc., to remember comprehensive topics
- Get all the exam administration processes done quickly so you aren't worried about it when preparing
- Play by your strengths when choosing the subjects you would want to appear (even for the subject combinations)
- Do not procrastinate once you make your mind and sign up for this course!

Reaction score
Country
United States
For me I don't have to think about it, Roger did all the work for me. When you start you get a study guide with lecture schedule and homework etc...

I really like the Smartpath tool that Roger has. It is basically a dynamic tool that compare your progress to the progress of previous students who have passed the exam. So I just watch the lectures, do the questions at the end and try and hit the Smartpath goals. It doesn't get any easier than that.

Also I use Roger's flash cards for more tricky subjects. I customize the flash cards to show specific things and then review them on my phone, usually I ask a friend to quiz me as well, so they will read the term and I'll explain it and see if it matches the back of the flashcard.

If you choose the right CPA review course you won’t have to worry about what approach to take. In Roger’s case their Review course is designed and based on their 20 year experience, so they know what works and what doesn’t. Just trust the process, it really works.

Ask a Question