USA Go from Russian Accounting Principals to US GAAP

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone!
I worked as SAP FI consultant in the Russia and I try to get gob here so I am learning the accounting features of the US GAAP. Now I am creating "youtube" channel where I try to tell about building SAP system and specifically about SAP Finance and SAP Controlling modules. I assume three branches first. Business RAS and US GAAP, secondary IT-technologies and third SAP Configurating and using. So, if you help me I will be too much grateful!
Now, I have next questions:
  1. Please, Could you give me a few sites where I can get information about business creating. How it must be registration, just the introduction in business creating.
  2. For accounting I tried to find US GAAP and I have a registration on the site www.fasb.org but instead full description of the GAAP I found "ask and get answer hierarchy" I'd want to read GAAP statements like as reading of the book and not "ask and get answer mode". Where can I get US GAAP statements in old format? (a book format)
Thank you!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Reading about GAAP is difficult; it's better to learn about it gradually. I would recommend taking a community college accounting course, which will teach a lot about GAAP (and a little about IFRS). If you can't attend the class, purchase the college textbook that they are using. For a more technical look at the CPA exam, UWorld Roger CPA Review has a free trial version on their website that you can view.

Ask a Question