USA CPA exam

Reaction score
Country
United States
Really just a hypothetical question that I'm throwing out there .. if I were to take the arduous CPA exam, but not totally ready to actually sit for the exams because of the lack of undergrad requirements that I'm in the process of getting as of now, would it be a viable option to get an exam prep now like Wiley that offers the take until you pass deal with access to all of their products from here on out? The only down side I would see is if when I were to actually sit for the exams there may be a few updates added to the most previous additions of the curriculum

Drmdcpa

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
As far as I understand, you cannot sit for the CPA exam unless you have the required education credits among other things.

Taking the prep course now would probably be less effective than if you took it when you can actually sit for the exam.

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Exam preps are meant to refresh your memory about things you learned in previous detailed coursework. So this puts "the cart before the horse". Not a hot idea.

Ask a Question